Hi Afraz Ali,
Although this question is not related to our tools, we will address it any way, just to help you out.
As noted, the steps to set an image in our tools is the same as setting an image in the standard MS controls. If you see the transparent area, then either your image is not transparent, or you have not set its background color to be transparent. The latter can be done through an ImageList:
- Add an ImageList component to your form
- Load the images into an imagelist.
- Go to the ImageLlist's properties and change the TransparentColor property to the background color that you would like to be transparent.
- Set ColorDepth to your png's color depth, usually Depth8Bit
- Assign the ImageList to the button via the button's ImageList property
- Go to the button's ImageKey property and select the image you would like to display
- Run the application to see the result
If you still experience problems, please review the Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN)
on how to work with transparent images.
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Public Issue Tracking
system and vote to affect the priority of the items