Since cordova.android.js and cordova.ios.js are read-only in AppBuilder, you can only remove these files using one of these workarounds.
- Via GitHub: this will preserve your project settings and will contain your work within your project.
1. Configure a remote repository for the project and push it there. (Version Control -> Configure Remote Repository)
2. Locally, clone the repo and in a file explorer, remove the unneeded files.
3. Push the local copy.
4. In the Windows client, pull changes from the remote repository and continue your work.
5. If needed, disconnect from the remote repository. (Version Control -> Configure Remote Repository)
- Via export/import: this will not preserve project settings and requires you to create a new project.
1. From the dashboard, click the Export icon for your project.
2. Edit the archive to remove unnecessary files (depending on your available tools, you might need to recreate the archive).
3. In the dashboard, create a new project.
4. In the Project Navigator, right-click the project node (the first one nested under Workspace) and select Add -> From archive.
5. Navigate to the archive, select it, and click Open.
6. Confirm the operation.
7. Continue your work in this new project.
- Via copy/paste.
1. In the Project Navigator, select all folders and files that you want to keep and press Ctrl+C.
2. Return to the dashboard and create a new project.
3. In the Project Navigator, select the project node and press Ctrl+V.
4. Confirm the operation, if prompted, and continue your work in this new project.
Icenium is now Telerik AppBuilder
, and is part of the Telerik Platform
. Share what you think about AppBuilder and Telerik Platform with us in our feedback portal
, so we can become even better!