Part of this is my lack of understanding of the new Visual Style Builder, but I am trying to take an existing theme and remove the extra highlighting on the current cell. (We are using FullRowSelect selection mode on a readonly grid so it has been asked that we not show any interaction with the cells).
Previously I would open the theme up in the VSB, remove the extra states on the cell object and resave the theme as an XML file with a unique theme name. Then I would include the xml file as a resource and load it up via a RadThemeManager as a resource.
How would I do the same thing with the new VSB?
So far I've tried:
1) Opened the VSB
2) Loaded Office2010 as a package (found the package along with the source code).
3) Navigated to the GridView, expanded down to GridDataCellElement, then removed the IsSelected and IsCurrent element states (reverted to default No Style)
4) It appears to work correctly in the grid preview in the center
5) Saved the theme with a new name, but unchecked save as package to save it as an XML file (unchecked all controls except for the GridView)
6) Now I have a repository xml and a theme xml. Not sure what to do with both of them, but including just the theme file as a resource like I used to doesn't quite work
Did I miss the documentation on how this should work?