Unfortunately I didn’t find an elegant solution to it and it don’t want to upgrade at this monument because in the process of upgrading from “Q3 2009” to “Q2 2010” I had to make modification in my code and I don’t have time to do so.
And back to our business, I didn’t found that this exception have any effect on my business logic and I couldn’t determine what cause it , so to avoid the exception (and I know that it’s ugly). I have done this:
catch (InvalidOperationException ex)
if (!(ex.Message == "AvlEnumerator:version mismatch" && ex.Source == "Telerik.WinControls"))
I’ll be happy to know if you have better solution to my or even explain what the exception means.