4 posts, 0 answers
  1. Prakash P
    Prakash P avatar
    2 posts

Posted 22 Jun 2010 Link to this post

Hi Team,

I have following problem please help me in doing that,

Problem Desc:

Actaully we used Q3 2009 RadControls for winforms. recently we have upgraded to Q1 2010 RadControls for winform. 
    In Q3 2009 version we had customized Themes in XML file. I need to create the customized theme in single xml file in Q1 2010 too.
    I tried in visual style builder but it's creating single file for each and every control. i need to a single xml file which should have all controls themes inside it. how to do that     

Thanks In Advance
  2. Robert
    Robert avatar
    82 posts
  3. UI for WinForms is Visual Studio 2017 Ready
  4. Prakash P
    Prakash P avatar
    2 posts

Posted 23 Jun 2010 Link to this post

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your kindly reply 

But still i want to create all control's style in single xml file only. Is there any option for that through which i can create all control's style in single xml file not as a package. 

Regards
    P.Prakash
  5. Deyan
    Admin
    Deyan avatar
    2039 posts

Posted 25 Jun 2010 Link to this post

Hello Prakash P,

Thanks for writing back.

In this case you should copy all existing XmlStyleBuilderRegistration blocks from the different XML files (and their content) into one single file:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <XmlTheme xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" ThemeName="ControlDefault,*" ThemeVersion="2.0">
      <BuilderRegistrations>
        <!--here come all XmlStyleBuilderRegistrations from your files-->
      </BuilderRegistrations>
       <StyleRepository>
          <!--here comes the theme's style repository-->
       </StyleRepository>
    </XmlTheme>

Please note that this will significantly decrease the performance of your application since the XML file will become very large.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Deyan
    the Telerik team
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items