This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

courseware VS2012

1 Answer 81 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Mike
Top achievements
Rank 1
Mike asked on 06 Jan 2014, 10:07 PM
How do I fix up all the references to Telerik in the courseware solution?   When I build the Getting Started project under Buttons, I get the following errors.  When I expand the references branch in the project all the Telerik references have yellow exclamation points.   Do I need to fix up all the references manually?

FYI, I'm a long time C++ developer who is transitioning to c# so I'm not too familiar with visual studio and C#.

Thanks,

1>------ Build started: Project: GettingStarted (Courseware\Calendar\CS\GettingStarted), Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------
1>C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Common.targets(1605,5): warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "Telerik.WinControls, Version=2011.2.11.712, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5bb2a467cbec794e, processorArchitecture=MSIL". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.
1>C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Common.targets(1605,5): warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "Telerik.WinControls.Themes.Aqua, Version=2011.2.11.712, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5bb2a467cbec794e, processorArchitecture=MSIL". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.
1>C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Common.targets(1605,5): warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "Telerik.WinControls.UI, Version=2011.2.11.712, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5bb2a467cbec794e, processorArchitecture=MSIL". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.
1>C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Common.targets(1605,5): warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "TelerikCommon, Version=2011.2.11.712, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5bb2a467cbec794e, processorArchitecture=MSIL". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.
1>C:\Telerik\Courseware\Courseware\Calendar\CS\GettingStarted\GettingStarted\RadForm1.cs(8,7,8,14): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Telerik' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
1>C:\Telerik\Courseware\Courseware\Calendar\CS\GettingStarted\GettingStarted\RadForm1.cs(9,7,9,14): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Telerik' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
1>C:\Telerik\Courseware\Courseware\Calendar\CS\GettingStarted\GettingStarted\RadForm1.cs(13,37,13,44): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'RadForm' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
1>C:\Telerik\Courseware\Courseware\Calendar\CS\GettingStarted\GettingStarted\RadForm1.Designer.cs(112,17,112,24): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Telerik' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
1>C:\Telerik\Courseware\Courseware\Calendar\CS\GettingStarted\GettingStarted\RadForm1.Designer.cs(113,17,113,24): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Telerik' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
1>C:\Telerik\Courseware\Courseware\Calendar\CS\GettingStarted\GettingStarted\RadForm1.Designer.cs(114,17,114,24): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Telerik' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Thanks,

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dimitar
Telerik team
answered on 07 Jan 2014, 04:25 PM
Hello Mike,

Thank you for writing.

Yes in this case the assemblies are not referenced correctly and you should remove them and then add them back again. Please note that when your target framework is version 4.0 or above you should use version that ends with .40 (for example 2013.3.1127.40).

Let me know if you have additional questions.

Regards,
Dimitar
Telerik
TRY TELERIK'S NEWEST PRODUCT - EQATEC APPLICATION ANALYTICS for WINFORMS.
Learn what features your users use (or don't use) in your application. Know your audience. Target it better. Develop wisely.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Mike
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Dimitar
Telerik team
Share this question
or