Thank you for writing.
Before getting to your questions, I would like to kindly ask you to keep the discussion in one thread to the initial subject as stated in this forum thread
, paragraph 4. Also try to avoid publishing the same questions numerous times, since this slows down our response time. If you have an urgent issue, please use our Support Ticketing system, otherwise, post it in a forum thread, where the community can benefit from the answer.
1) Your first question is already answered in the other forum thread which you have opened - http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/winforms/page-view/disable-right-click.aspx
2) I need some further information regarding this requirement:
- Where (in which control) you want to disable this key?
- Which behavior you want to stop?
- What behavior do you expect?
3) I have added RadRibbonBar control on the form and I have added Office2010Black theme too. Then I assigned the theme to the control and I have added couple of buttons. Such lines did not appear. Could you please describe the exact steps to reproduce? And also providing an image of the undesired behavior might be helpful.
I am looking forward to your reply.
the Telerik team
Q1’11 SP1 of RadControls for WinForms is available for download
; also available is the Q2'11 Roadmap
for Telerik Windows Forms controls.