We are aware that git operations with multiple files might be slow and cause issues. We are working on improving this behavior. Until we come up with an optimized solution, please, resort to making small incremental commits and push operations. Thank your for the patience and understanding.
Regarding the slow down in performance you're observing, we would like to investigate this issue further. Would you mind describing in detail the behavior you're observing? We are looking for information such as:
- What AppBuilder client are you using?
- Do you observe the slow down only in terms of git operations?
- Do you observe a general slow down in all performance?
- Does this slow down affect a single session or is it a general observation, e.g. comparing one release to the other?
- Have you noticed a spike in resource consumption that affects your entire system? E.g., an unusual spike in memory and CPU consumption.
- If yes, have you noticed a pattern?
- Anything else you have noticed and believe to be related to this "slower and slower" behavior.
Thank you for sharing this information as it can help us improve AppBuilder.
Icenium is now Telerik AppBuilder
, and is part of the Telerik Platform
. Share what you think about AppBuilder and Telerik Platform with us in our feedback portal
, so we can become even better!