Please, refer to this simplified sample
of your code in JSBin. Basically, we have made some slight modifications to your code in order to configure properly the data source and the template for each list entry:
- Create a kendo template for visualizing each entry (instead of a div element).
- Configure the template to use as end time the "End_TIme" property as it is set in the server entities (notice the capitalization of the 'i').
- Configure the template to format the date time as shown in the Kendo documentation.
- Configure the data source to obtain the array with the needed data from the "Result" field in the server response.
- Initialize and bind the remote view.
In addition, you can use for your convenience and faster configuration the "Everlive" dialect of the Kendo data source
when working with Backend Services content types.
Please, let us know if this works for you.