Hello Dan Wons,
Currently, the scenario where you have RadToolStripItem
aligned to the left and another RadToolStripItem
aligned to the right is not supported out of the box. I can suggest two workarounds which will suit your needs.
I. The first one is:
- Add a ToolStripElementLayout panel to the RadToolStripElement.
- Create a RadToolStripItem
- Create several button elements and add them to the RadToolStripItem.
- Add the RadToolStripItem to the ToolStripElementLayout panel.
II. The second one is:
- Generally, RadToolStripElements are represented as rows and the StripLayoutPanel, which contains them is with Orientation property set to Vertical. You need to set this Orientation to Horizontal.
- You should also set the appropriate MaxSizes to the RadToolStripElements. Otherwise, only the first RadToolStripElement will be visible.
Please note, that since these are workarounds, the dragging functionality of the RadToolStripItems may not behave correctly. In addition, when you are making your RadToolStrip small in size and hence not enough to show the whole content, the layout you observe may not be the correct one. I have attached two sample projects to demonstrate the approaches above.
Regarding the issues you encounter, please send me a sample project in the support ticket you have opened. Please provide steps, which will help me to reproduce the issues. This will allow me to address them further.
If you have additional questions, feel free to contact me.
the Telerik team