This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Dock host window Scrollbars

3 Answers 52 Views
Dock
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Horst
Top achievements
Rank 1
Horst asked on 15 Feb 2013, 07:42 PM
Hi Telerik,

I'm trying to use RadDock in Your Demos and i have a problem:
When I add alot of documents ( such as 20 docs), the main screen only show 10 documents and i must click to OverlowDropdownButton on the right to know all document opened.

I wants to ask:
 1. How to show Next and Previous Button beside OverflowDropdownButton

I tried all samples from here:

http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/winforms/dock/next-and-previous-button.aspx

but doesnt work with Q3 2012 SP1, why? Buttons are drawn, but program crashes on close and list button, scoll buttons have no function.

Thanks in advance

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Plamen
Telerik team
answered on 20 Feb 2013, 04:39 PM
Hello Horst,

Thank you for writing.

I tested the examples in the forum thread and I have found a problem with the last demo RadDockQueries-2.zip when using our latest control version (Q3 2012 SP1). This issue is caused by some major changes in the internal element structure of our control. I have tested with a previous version (Q2 2012 SP1) and everything is working properly there, so if this is an important feature for you, you can temporary use Q2 2012 SP1.

We will address this feature in our next service pack after Q1 2013. You can use the following link to track the issue status and get notified when its done.

I updated also your Telerik Points for bringing this issue to our attention.

I hope that you find this information useful.

Greetings,
Plamen
the Telerik team
Q3'12 SP1 of RadControls for WinForms is out now. See what's new.
Ofer Hadad
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 04 Jun 2015, 06:53 AM

hi

i have the same problom and i am using versuon 2015.

please yuor help

Hristo
Telerik team
answered on 05 Jun 2015, 02:14 PM
Hello Ofer,

Thank you for writing.

The issue which my colleague logged above has already been fixed, here is the feedback item

Displaying the next and previous buttons is as simple as: 
this.documentTabStrip1.TabStripElement.StripButtons = Telerik.WinControls.UI.StripViewButtons.All;

If you are having other issues please get back to us with more detailed information about your scenario.

I hope this helps. Should you have further questions please do not hesitate to write back.

Regards,
Hristo Merdjanov
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Dock
Asked by
Horst
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Plamen
Telerik team
Ofer Hadad
Top achievements
Rank 1