on Aug 9, 2011
I am creating an application in which I use radPageView. I have setted up AutoScroll to True but in design time I cannot scroll down to see al the controls that I have inserted.
can you please help me?
on Aug 11, 2011
Thank you for writing.
does not support scrolling in design time and this is why you are not able to do it. The AutoScroll property will affect only in run time. In order to see the controls that you have placed, increase the size of the form and the control as needed to see its content, make the required changes and reduce it to the desired level.
I hope that you find this information helpful.
the Telerik team
Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get now >>
on Oct 6, 2011
Alternatively, you can also place the controls on a user control which you then place on the page.
I sometimes do that to
- encapsulate control handling
- have the standard editing of Visual Studio within the user control with less interference
- for example when directly editing on a PageView Page, I sometimes forget to re-set the default page to what the user would expect.
- the PageView seems to have some layout bugs in the designer especially with anchored child controls
- if you need to resize the container to see everything, you sometimes need to resize back for other effects which can be a hassle
- reuse the control in other containers
- protect myself from crashes of VS2010 and loss of work with complex layouts (multiple pages etc.)
- escape potential bugs in PageView while in the desiger