Thanks for posting to the Telerik Developer Forums.
As to your questions.
- The app works just like a webview
Telerik Platform allows you to build hybrid mobile applications based on the Apache Cordova framework. This kind of applications are already implemented as a browser-based WebView
within the native mobile platform.
Please, see below for more information on your use case.
- At the startup, app will open a url then users will work with the webpages
You can use the InAppBrowser sample to open an external URL
- app should detect each page's location (url string)
You can use window.location
- app should check internet connectivity on location changing
Yes, you can use the events of the InAppBrowser and check in them the network connectivity. You can refer to this sample about how to check the connection.
- app should able to download pdf when users click on the links
This is also listed in the InAppBrowser sample.
I hope that these answer your questions.