Thank you for your feedback!
Please find my comments inline in green
1. I would like to see the wizard control that has a progress bar which can be configured easily - This is indeed a very cool and useful feature and we will try to provide it for the first version of the control.
2. Configure the wizard tabs either Horizontally or Vertically - Both modes will be offered.
3. Looking for functionality that exists in Bootstrap Wizard Plugin http://vadimg.com/twitter-bootstrap-wizard-example/ - OK, we will review them and see what could be introduced in version 1.
4. One more thing Render selected page only. - This rendering mode will be supported.
5. Responsive design - one of our top goals is to create controls that work fluently well on mobile and desktop devices so this functionality will be definitely implemented.
Once again that you for your suggestion. Your Telerik points have been updated.
Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.