VS2010 Crashes on Project Creation

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Kathy
    Kathy avatar
    1 posts

Posted 22 Jun 2013 Link to this post

I'm using Visual Studio 2010. I don't know why, but whenever I try to create a new Project (OpenAccess Class Library), it always crashes. 
    I tried accessing with 2008, but I cannot find the template there. Though I know I've installed it.

Would really appreciate your help.

2. Alexander
    Alexander avatar
    727 posts

Posted 26 Jun 2013 Link to this post

Hi Katherine,

We do not provide project templates for VS2008, so it is normal if you do not see them. For VS2010 however, the templates should work but it is quite hard to guess what could be the problem without additional information, or at least an error message. Did you see any error messages when this problem occurred or Visual Studio just crashed?

As a first step, please try adding a standard Class Library project and use the Add New Item dialog of Visual Studio to add a Telerik OpenAccess Domain Model, as described in this article. Please let us know if you get any errors, so we can investigate further.

OpenAccess ORM Q2 2013 brings you a more powerful code generation and a unique Bulk Operations support with LINQ syntax. Check out the list of new functionality and improvements shipped with this release.
  3. DevCraft banner