Hi Brian Womack,
1. I modified successfully the sql type of a column and the new type was included in the ddl script.
Here are the steps:
- Open the rlinq file in edit mode;
- Locate the column under the following path rlinq|Runtime|orm:orm|orm:schema|orm:table(table which contains the column)|orm:column
- Modify the sql-type
attribute to nvarchar
- Save the rlinq file and close it;
- Rebuild the project;
- Run the Update schema from model wizard;
2. We have already implemented this and it will be part of the next Q3 release.
All the best,
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking
system and vote to affect the priority of the items