There is no such issue reported yet, so maybe there is something specific in the configuration or circumstances in which occurs. To troubleshoot why the logged time is not displayed under timesheet report I`ll ask you for some clarifications:
1.You enter hours in “Log work window”
2. If a task is assigned to John Smith, and I open this task and log time in it – it will be counted on my hours (not those of John Smith) and will be visible in my timesheet report (not his).
3. Do you have any Time Tracking Work Types configured under Admin>>Projects>>Time tracking>>Work Types
4. If you have access to the database, you could check if the time entries are logged in the database with the correct Hours, Date and Type, by running the following query.
iterationName, te.Hours, u.username, tep.TimeEntryTypeID, tep.
, te.ProjectID, te.
tep.TimeEntryTypeID = te.TimeEntryTypeID
u.UserID = te.UserID
te.WorkItemID = w.WorkItemID
w.IterationID = i.IterationID
5. Please also check for errors in the browser console (open it with F12).
6. Open the timesheet report and after that send us your log files, which are usually located here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Telerik\TeamPulse\Logs
You could read more about time tracking in our documentation here.
I hope this information will be helpful. I`m looking forward your reply.