TFS 2010 Integration

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Andres Vettori
    Andres Vettori avatar
    9 posts

Posted 30 Jul 2010 Link to this post

Hi Guys, I read the roadmap and it says TFS 2010 integration is slated for Q3 2010.
    We have a Stardard license for TeamPulse and currently using TFS 2010, so using TeamPulse without the integration is pretty useless for us, so my question is: how far I'm to getting that feature, even in a Beta to start testing it and decide ourselves for this product or another one.
    We are currently looking for a product that integrates with TFS 2010 and provides a better / easier way to show our project stakeholders some clear information about project status, without sacrificing the ability to drill down and get the details of everything.

Thanks in advance,
  2. David Harris
    David Harris avatar
    1 posts

Posted 30 Jul 2010 Link to this post

Hi Andres,

We are not yet ready for external beta testing of the TFS integration services, but if you wish to be contacted when we are, please send an email to indicating your desire. I'm sorry that I cannot provide a clearer timeline for you right now.

Best wishes,
    David Harris
    the Telerik team
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items