Regarding the debugging problem, it would be great if you could detail the process you went through in order to solve the problem on your end (your workaround).
I understand your point about the problem coming from the kestrel server and not from the Telerik components.
But I would really appreciate it if you could share the details of your workaround procedure as I am not sure if I tried the right thing in order to use the workaround you described.
This is what I have done so far:
- Open Visual studio
- Open the project where I am encountering the debugging problem
- Define a breakpoint in the project where I want to try debuggig
- Run the project with debugging enabled
- Use the application to the point of reaching the breakpoint (I am reaching it just fine in Visual Studio)
- (at this point, there are 2 dnx.exe processes started, one for IISExpress that runs the application and one for Visual Studio Debugging)
What should I do from this point onward?
If I kill the wrong dnx.exe processus (the one for debugging in VS), the debugging just stops and I am back to point 0.
If I kill the other dnx.exe processus, it just restarts on its own and I still can't inspect any variables in VS on the current breakpoint.
Please share with me some pointers as how you made this work.