This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Telerik Support

7 Answers 413 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
ManniAT
Top achievements
Rank 2
ManniAT asked on 07 May 2012, 09:19 AM
Today I had a problem with the JumpList.
I opened a support ticket, attached a sample project (a bit complex) and about one hour (!!!!!) later I got response from Deyan.

Deyan described the problem and he attached a working solution (my solution corrected) which fixed my problem.
So one hour after opening the ticket I got a solution.

I'm a telerik customer for more than 10 years.
At that time I had to find a component vendor.
I found some (most of them offered almost the same controls) vendors and gave their controls a try.
Telerik worked fine (as others did).
I had little knowledge at this time - so I had to ask a lot.

The difference between telerik and other vendors was the response to my request.
telerik was most of the time the fastest and the answers have always been much more than just "informational".
They contained sample code, sample project - and even if it got complicated (due to my little knowledge) it always ended in a solution.
This made my decision to choose telerik.

And it was a good decision!

Today Deyan proved that telerik offers perfect support!

I posted this to say thank you to Deyan - and in general to telerik for their great support

Manfred

7 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Eugeniy
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 25 Jul 2012, 08:34 AM
+1
Yes, they are great!
I think it is greatest support which i have ever used.
~2 years ago telerik for silverlight did not support smooth streaming. I had created a topic about it, and one week later rad smooth streaming was released. Amazing feedback posibility.
Keep on going guys!
Kiran
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 10 Sep 2015, 02:14 PM

Hi,

I am data access installation issue.i am trying to install data access it was successfully installed but in data access directory we can' find bin folder.this is effect in visual studio it is not showing in add in manager. any one help me...

jackie
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 13 Jan 2016, 02:17 PM

I've problem with Telerik Test Studio automatic test on Firefox (43.0.4). Firefox said that it's not support extensions from Telerik any more. Is that true? What else can we do for using Test Studion on Firefox?

Following extensions (add-ons) does not support by Firefox

- Telerik Exploratory Testing Extension

- Telerik Test Studio Automation

- Telerik Test Studio Recorder

soham
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 21 Oct 2016, 07:39 AM

Hi

I am facing problem of changing size of bars in rad Gantt view and display title side of bars in rad Gantt view. please help me

Lance | Manager Technical Support
Telerik team
answered on 21 Oct 2016, 05:00 PM
Hello Soham,

You are posting this question in the UI for Windows Phone forum, however UI for Windows Phone does not have a RadGanttView.

I see that you do not have a license for nor have ever downloaded any Telerik product (including trials). So I cannot assume what RadGanttView you're requesting support for.

Can you explain what product you are using and what license you are supposed to have? I can then point you to the correct Telerik Support option.

Regards,
Lance | Tech Support Engineer, Sr.
Telerik by Progress
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
doli
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 17 Mar 2017, 01:23 PM

Hi

Can you please help me?

when we generate PDF we get error for picturebox.

An error has occurred while processing PictureBox 'pbxPMPic':
Invalid image data.
------------- InnerException -------------
The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found

We have used URL of image like 
='http://mellowedout.zap-drd.com/images/' + iif(Fields.PMPic='', 'clearpix.gif', 'inspections/' + Parameters.InspectionId.Value + '/' + Fields.PMPic)
in the report.

you can check with attach file. 

Thanks

Lance | Manager Technical Support
Telerik team
answered on 17 Mar 2017, 02:26 PM
Hello Doli,

This does not appear to be a Windows Phone 7 application, please post your question in the appropriate forum or open a support ticket for that product in order to get the correct engineering team to assist.

From what I can see in your code, I'm guessing this is a Telerik Reporting project. Go here to open a Telerik Reporting support ticket.

I also see that you do not hold any licenses to any Telerik products. Please have the developer who owns the license submit the ticket.

If you are the developer using the product, you need to be assigned a license. Have the person whom owns the license assign you as a licensed user here (it doesn't cost any additional money to re-assign a license).

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Regards,
Lance | Tech Support Engineer, Sr.
Telerik by Progress
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
ManniAT
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Eugeniy
Top achievements
Rank 2
Kiran
Top achievements