I am sorry to hear you experience issues with the AppBuilder Extension for Visual Studio.
I tested on VS Professional 2013, Version 12.0.21005.1 REL and so far I could not notice any issues.
I can suggest you to try the following:
- reinstall the AppBuilder Visual Studio Extension
- clear AppBuilder's Cache - you'll find it under the %localappdata%\Telerik\BlackDragon folder. Please remove the entire Cache folder.
- Clear Visual Studio cache for the installed extension - for VS 2013 you will find it under %localappdata%\Microsoft\VisualStudio\12.0\Extensions.
In case the listed issues are still active, then, in order to avoid any misunderstanding may I request some additional information:
- send us AppBuilder's logs - %localappdata%\Telerik\BlackDragon\Logs - you can zip the contents of the folder and attach it here
- send us the devenv logs (https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms241272.aspx
- in order to be sure on the exact issues you are reporting, would it be possible for you to send us a small movie illustrating all four problems?
Looking forward to hearing from you.