Hi Telerik Team,
I work with a Telerik RadRichTextBox control (in paging mode) and I have a problem.
The error scenario is the following:
1. Insert a table (e.g: 3 X 3) into document.
2. Add some content to cells.
3. After that when I try to resize the table horizontally, it cannot be larger than the width of page (it is controlled by Telerik). It works correctly.
4. Resize a cell that contains some text: the content of this cell should be wrapped inside a word (a word should be divided to two parts in two lines as well).
5. After that try to resize the table again as in step 3., if the table is resized horizontally (the right border is dragged out of the paper), the right-sided border disappears, the RadRichTextBox control does not adjust the width of the table.
I use Telerik 2012 Q1.
Could you please provide me a workaround or any ideas how to handle this issue? Thanks in advance.