This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

System.InvalidOperationException: You cannot call render more than once.

1 Answer 121 Views
View
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Jaimin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Jaimin asked on 17 Mar 2017, 02:10 PM

I have used UI for ASP.NET MVC in my application and while calling StyleSheetRegistrar, I got error like "System.InvalidOperationException: You cannot call render more than once.". Now on Searching on web i found few solutions and i tried them all but i could not resolve that issue.I have not used ScriptManager in my application. Also i checked and could not find StyleSheetRegistrar().Render() method called twice in my master page. 

Could anybody please help me with this issue?

Note: we have called RenderPartial() method which brings few views during the flow in page but no view or ascx controls contain StyleSheetRegistrar().Render() method called in it.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Konstantin Dikov
Telerik team
answered on 21 Mar 2017, 02:15 PM
Hello Jaimin,

This is a common error and it will be difficult to guess what could be causing it in your project. If the issue is with the StyleSheetRegistrar you could try to remove its Render method and see if that will resolve the problem.

Regards,
Konstantin Dikov
Telerik by Progress
Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular 2 components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.
Tags
View
Asked by
Jaimin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Konstantin Dikov
Telerik team
Share this question
or