To suppress the duplicate SalesPerson
values you will need a Table
item and appropriate grouping
- Use the Table Wizard to add a new table.
- In the "Arrange fields" window drag the Product and Quotes fields to the Columns area and click next/finish until the end of the wizard.
- Select the table and open the Group Explorer window.
- Bring up the context menu of the (Detail) group and add a new parent group.
- Add a new expression in the Table Group window, which will group by the SalesPerson field and click OK.
Another approach is to use filtering
to suppress rows with a repeating SalesPerson
. Then in order to show the full list of Product
you need to nest another Table inside the parent Table and bind its DataSource
property to the parent's DataObject
, as described in the How to use the ReportItem.DataObject property in expressions
New HTML5/JS REPORT VIEWER with MOBILE AND TOUCH SUPPORT available in Telerik Reporting Q3 2013! Get the new Reporting version from your account or download a trial.