Sitemap and changes on web.config Domain

3 posts, 0 answers
  1. Alejandro
    Alejandro avatar
    6 posts
    Member since:
    Jul 2013

    Posted 13 May 2014 Link to this post

    I have recently tried to change the forms authentication tag on my web.config and i noticed that all the radmenus now hve disapread, i then change back the web config and remove the domain attribute and they work now normal.
    Do anyone knows why this happens?


        <authentication mode="Forms">
          <forms name="appname" loginUrl="login.aspx" timeout="480" domain="domain.com" />
        </authentication>
  2. Aneliya Petkova
    Admin
    Aneliya Petkova avatar
    207 posts

    Posted 14 May 2014 Link to this post

    Hi Alejandro,

    We have tested this with a simple web forms application, RadSiteMap and RadMenu added on the Login page and domain different than the default, but we were not able to reproduce this problem.

    Could you please provide us more details on the exact issue that you are currently experiencing? For example: the issue you are facing is with RadMenu or with RadSiteMap? Where exactly did you add the control? Are there any errors thrown on the page? Are there any missing resources? Are there any others Telerik RadControls for ASP.NET Ajax with the same problem?
    Also can you please provide us with a screenshot of the page with the issue?

    Regards,
    Aneliya Petkova
    Telerik
     

    Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

     
  3. UI for ASP.NET Ajax is Ready for VS 2017
  4. Alejandro
    Alejandro avatar
    6 posts
    Member since:
    Jul 2013

    Posted 14 May 2014 in reply to Aneliya Petkova Link to this post

    We have several applications, using the same database for the users under asp.net security. It seems that this problem is related to the authentication under forms, not necessary for the telerik controls. I made all my authentication tags match the same application name and that seems to make it so it loads better now.
Back to Top