We are currently seeking for a highly-experienced Silverlight RAD controls developers who are also have a keen eye for a “shinny” and creative UI business and consumer application. Good candidates must possess considerable Silverlight/Blend practical knowledge and experience with:
- Solid knowledge of MS Studio 2010.
- Solid knowledge of SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Extensive knowledge of Open Access ORM.
- Experience level with WPF, WCF, MFC.
- Extensive programming experience with C#/C++, VB.
- Experience with IIS, ASP.NET AJAX Controls, XAML, Flash.
- Experience with LINQ is a plus.
- Experience with Win Forms and SharePoint is a plus.
- Solid knowledge of Web 2.0 concepts and User Interfaces.
- Experience with Telerik RAD Controls is a huge plus.
Must be open minded, team worker and creatively adjustable to application changes.
You’ll be tasked with development of a uniquely designed product that is mainly deployed on users’ servers or desktops. In addition, users should be able to access the system remotely using different type of browsers.
This is a contract-based position for 6 months period and aimed toward prototype development. Further development of the product first version will commence thereafter. However, this opportunity is also offered to suitable experts who wish to join a unique team with proven great product idea on a lower fee basis, stock shares basis or combination of the two.
If you wish to join us as a partner, there is much more to discuss about and we are sure that you’ll be impressed to find about the greatness of this opportunity.
Team office is located at Irvine CA. Local candidates can choose to work from home office.
If interested, please write to us and send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org