The week view in Telerik Android suite is fully functional just like the month view, supporting all features needed to accomplish your task. What I would do to implement this is the following:
1. Use the adapter of the calendar to customize the week view as close as possible to the Google implementation.
2. Use a table layout to represent the hours of the day.
3. Position it bellow the calendar, so that it lines up with the cells of the calendar.
4. Hook up on the OnDisplayDateChanged event and every time the date of the calendar changes update your table content.
5. Make sure you disable the switching of display modes, so that your users cannot go to month or year view and break your design.
I hope this will be helpful in accomplishing your task.
Thank you for your time and all best!