Thank you for writing.
I am sorry but It is not possible to run all the browsers together to execute the same test. Each browser should handle the mouse control. But if you are asking how to execute your tests in all the browsers one by one there is a way to accomplish that.
1) Within Visual Studio create multiple .testsettings files (or .testrunconfig files for VS 2008). You will want one file per browser you want to test.
2) Go to the WebAii Settings tab within the .testsettings dialog.
3) Change the Default Browser to whatever you want for that particular .testsettings file (see attached screenshot).
4) When you execute your test make sure that file is the active test settings file. (see attached screenshot).
5) When using MSTest to execute tests from the command line, specify which .testsettings file to use with the /testsettings:[file name] command line switch.
Feel free to write us, if you have additional questions.
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Public Issue Tracking
system and vote to affect the priority of the items