Once again, I realize that you guys are inundated with more than is fair - but as a coder I know that you don't always know what people want if they don't say so.
Something that would be really nice to see in a future version of JustCode is support for CSS. (And HTML, for that matter). With the size of Web Sites now, managing CSS can become a real headache, and Visual Studio offers very little support for this beyond standard HTML pages. If you nest any pages (Master Pages in ASP.NET, Layouts in ASP.NET MVC 3.0 Razor, etc) you lose CSS intellisense, and even in the default modes, there is no kind of refactoring support.
- Refactoring [Name]
- Refactoring [Class to Id]
- Refactoring [Id to class]
- Abstracting [Pull style into class]
- Refactoring [Move class into a different .css file]
- Sub-Page Intellisense [Able to see available .css classes on inherited pages, like Layouts (MVC 3.0) and Master Page inheritors]
- Declaration Re-arranging [Able to find groups of css classes and re-arrange them to preferred sequence for proper cascading]
Just my $.02.