RadEditor Image Manager not working

3 posts, 0 answers
  1. Jason
    Jason avatar
    20 posts
    Member since:
    Jun 2014

    Posted 13 Aug 2014 Link to this post

    Hello,

    I have a RadEditor that is supposed to use the Image Manager that allows them to upload and insert pictures. Here is my code for formatting it from the C# side. The imgPath created is a virtual path.

    string imgPath = GenerateOutputDirectory(false);
    CreateDirectoryIfNotExist(imgPath);
    RadEditor1.ImageManager.ViewPaths = new string [] {imgPath};
    RadEditor1.ImageManager.UploadPaths = new string[] { imgPath };
    RadEditor1.ImageManager.EnableAsyncUpload = true;
    RadEditor1.ImageManager.SearchPatterns = new string[] { "*.jpeg", "*.jpg", "*.bmp", "*.gif", "*.png" };


    I create a string that creates the virtual path in imgPath, then if the directory does not exist, I create it so the imgPath exists for sure. Then I attempt to set the View and Upload path of the image manager to have those folders. However, when I open the image manager, this is what I see: (attached .png image)

    The way it looks it seems that my paths are not being set. Why is this? The imgPath is the correct virtualPath. 

      
  2. Ianko
    Admin
    Ianko avatar
    1535 posts

    Posted 15 Aug 2014 Link to this post

    Hi Jason,

    The provided configuration seems correct to me and I can only make assumptions why the ImageManager is not loading correctly on your end.

    I suggest providing a simple, locally runnable project that demonstrates the implemented logic, so that I could be able to investigate it properly on my end.

    Regards,
    Ianko
    Telerik
     

    Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

     
  3. UI for ASP.NET Ajax is Ready for VS 2017
  4. Jason
    Jason avatar
    20 posts
    Member since:
    Jun 2014

    Posted 15 Aug 2014 in reply to Ianko Link to this post

    Hello, thanks for the reply. We fortunately fixed the problem. It was a configuration issue on our end. The radeditor was not playing nice with another one of our integrated features. Thanks very much!! I would post the solution but I believe the issue that we fixed was rather unique to our situation and it isn't likely that someone else runs into the same problem. Thanks again.
Back to Top