This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Q1 2013 Release

3 Answers 50 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Bruce
Top achievements
Rank 1
Bruce asked on 04 Mar 2013, 03:35 PM
I upgraded to the Q1 2013 release.  After doing so, I cannot see ASPX pages and JS files.  Opening them does not render the content; the page you see is actually the content that was visible before opening the ASPX or JS.  I cannot scroll, move the arrow keys or navigate in any way.

I had to uninstall JustCode in order to work.  We have come to rely on JustCode so I need to address this issue as quickly as possible.  Any ideas?  I would be happy to re-install Q4 2012 if it is available.

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Zdravko
Telerik team
answered on 04 Mar 2013, 04:40 PM
Hello Bruce,

Thanks for contacting us.
We are aware of similar issue when the users use VS 2010 without service pack.
If this is your case please install VS SP1 or wait for the upcoming internal build where this will be fixed.
Thank you.

Greetings,
Zdravko
the Telerik team
Share what you think about JustCode with us, so we can help you even better! You can use the built-in feedback tool inside JustCode, our forum, or our JustCode feedback portal.
Anuj
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 17 Apr 2013, 12:01 PM
I have VS 2010 SP1 however I am still facing the same issue.
Zdravko
Telerik team
answered on 19 Apr 2013, 12:59 PM
Hi Anuj,

What is the version of JustCode that you are using?
Can you illustrate your issue with some screenshots because we were not aware of this except for a VS without SP?
Thanks.

Kind regards,
Zdravko
the Telerik team
Share what you think about JustCode with us, so we can help you even better! You can use the built-in feedback tool inside JustCode, our forum, or our JustCode feedback portal.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Bruce
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Zdravko
Telerik team
Anuj
Top achievements
Rank 1