I am very sorry that you have issues using JustTrace. I need more information to troubleshoot the issue.
- Please download DebugView tool from Microsoft/SysInternals.
- Close Visual Studio and any other debugger tools you are using.
- Start DebugView elevated (right click on the selected file and choose "Run as Administrator").
- From Capture Menu, check "Capture Win32", "Capture Global Win32" and "Capture Events" entries.
- Now, start JustTrace and again try profiling.
- After the "Waiting for Response from the profiled application" prompt appears, wait couple of seconds and hit Cancel. You can check in DebugView to see that our profiler have printed some troubleshooting information.
- In DebugView, go to File -> Save As and save the log file. We will need it later.
- Additionally, save the Application and System Event Logs using the Windows Event Viewer application.
- Go back to the Start page in JustTrace, hit "Send Feedback" and write us a feedback. Make sure that "Attach log file with report" and "Use my Telerik account" options are on. This will create a ticket in our system and we will contact you privately to send us the log files you have created earlier.
Share what you think about JustTrace & JustMock with us, so we can become even better! You can use the built-in feedback tool inside JustTrace, our forums
, or our JustTrace