I want my gridview to use a localization file for norwegain, and i basicly just copied an english one into the project(project/Resources/Localization/no-NO.resx) and edited the english text out with norwegian.
and have followed the following steps:
Adding Localization Resources for the Report Viewer
- Add a new RESX resource file to the main project of the application. Name the newly-created RESX file according to the naming convention described above.
- In the Property Inspector specify the following properties for the resource file:
- Build Action: "Embedded Resource"
- Copy to Output Directory: "Copy if newer" or "Copy always"
- Open the RESX resource file in the Visual Studio Resource Editor. Enter the required resource strings to translate the Report Viewer to the desired language.
- Unload the project by right clicking on it and selecting "Unload Project"
- Right click on the project again and select "Edit MyProject.csproj"
- Locate the SupportedCultures tag and add the supported cultures (there is no need to specify the neutral culture):
- Reload and build the project
- Repeat steps from 1 to 3 for each desired translation of the Report Viewer. Steps 4 to 7 can be performed at the end only once.
- Compile and run the project. When viewing a Telerik Report, the Report Viewer should be translated according to the current UI culture.
I have then on my grid view xaml
set the Language property in to "no"
but the gridview still display english text while i run the application
what have i done wrong?