This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

PivotGrid

3 Answers 25 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Dave
Top achievements
Rank 1
Dave asked on 14 Apr 2015, 02:12 AM

Probably not the correct place for this, but pre-sales support is not much help since I have not done the 30 day trial (not ready) and they are unwilling to agree that this is an issue and deal with it appropriately.  I do not think they know what pre-sales means.

If you go to PivotGrid/Remote Binding demo in the ASP.Net MVC section.   Expand Mexico and then collapse it.  Expand Germany and look at the totals, they are incorrect at this point.  Refresh the page and the totals look correct.  If you expand Germany and then Mexico they look okay until you open something to the right and then open something on the left of that right open.

Thank you.

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Georgi Krustev
Telerik team
answered on 17 Apr 2015, 06:52 AM
Hello Dave,

I took the time to test the demo, but I could not observe the depicted erroneous behavior. Here is the result of the conducted tests:
  • Expand "Mexico", then "Germany"
    • When "Mexico" is expanded its total is 5 (correct) and "Germany" is 11 (correct)
    • Collapse "Mexico" - totals are correct
    • Expand "Germany". Its total is 11 (correct) and "Mexico" total is 5 (correct)
  • Expand "Germany", then "Mexico"
    • The widget behaves exactly as in the previous test
Here is a screencast that shows the taken steps and the observed result.

Let me know if I am missing something.

Regards,
Georgi Krustev
Telerik

See What's Next in App Development. Register for TelerikNEXT.

Dave
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 17 Apr 2015, 11:47 AM

Yep it is on the video.

Once you open up Germany look and add the first column up (alfreds futter).  The Owner is three but all titles is total to one.  Even if it is just a count of the items, Owner is then one and you also have marketing manager listed and sales agent.  What does the one represent?

Georgi Krustev
Telerik team
answered on 22 Apr 2015, 08:47 AM
Hello Dave,

Indeed, the data is shuffled, which is not correct behavior. We will further investigate the issue and will introduce a fix for this erroneous behavior in some of our future releases.

As a gratitude for your involvement I updated your Telerik points.

Regards,
Georgi Krustev
Telerik

See What's Next in App Development. Register for TelerikNEXT.

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Dave
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Georgi Krustev
Telerik team
Dave
Top achievements
Rank 1