You can enable landscape and reverse landscape screen orientation by performing these steps:
- Go to Project Properties and disable portrait mode
- For iOS:
- Open iOS Config.xml (Right click on Project -> Edit Configuration)
- Add this preference : <preference name="orientation" value="landscape" />, you can find more information in the orientation segment here.
- For Android (the steps below will be available in the 2.2 release of AppBuilder, scheduled for two weeks from now)
- Open Android Manifest.xml (Right click on project -> Edit Configuration)
- In the activity element add this android:screenOrientation="sensorLandscape", you can find more information about android screen orientations here.
I hope this helps.
Share what you think about AppBuilder and Telerik Platform with us in our feedback portal, so we can become even better!