This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

"OpenAccess Error: assertion failed: inconsistent generic detection" message when running VEnhance.exe from ORM 2010.1.312.2

1 Answer 40 Views
Design Time (Visual Designer & Tools)
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Vadym
Top achievements
Rank 1
Vadym asked on 15 Aug 2012, 08:46 PM
Hi Telerik team!

Here's a message I get in Visual Studio 2010 when trying to build my ORM enhanced WPF application:

c:\program files (x86)\telerik\openaccess orm\sdk\VEnhance.exe -assembly:C:\fdb\MyTool.exe -debug+ -verbose+ -reference:C:\fdb\bin\Debug\DllAccessor.exeC:\fdb\DataModel\bin\Debug\DataModel.dll

C:\fdb\MyTool.exe(-1, 1): error:OpenAccess Error: assertion failed: inconsistent generic detection: TFSIntegration.ViewModelProxy`1+FieldType

What does it mean and how can I fix this? Any ideas?

Thanks a lot!

Vadym

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Alexander
Telerik team
answered on 17 Aug 2012, 02:09 PM
Hello Vadym,

Please note that you do not need to enhance the application assembly but only the one that contains your persistent classes. As I see you have a separate assembly for the classes, so only DataModel.dll should be enhanced and MyTool.exe requires just references to Telerik.OpenAccess.dll and Telerik.OpenAccess.35.Extensions.dll (if you are using Linq to fetch data).
Hope that helps.

Regards,
Alexander
the Telerik team
Follow @OpenAccessORM Twitter channel to be the first one to get the latest updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs!
Tags
Design Time (Visual Designer & Tools)
Asked by
Vadym
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Alexander
Telerik team
Share this question
or