"OpenAccess Error: assertion failed: inconsistent generic detection" message when running VEnhance.exe from ORM 2010.1.312.2

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Vadym
    Vadym avatar
    1 posts

Posted 15 Aug 2012 Link to this post

Hi Telerik team!

Here's a message I get in Visual Studio 2010 when trying to build my ORM enhanced WPF application:

c:\program files (x86)\telerik\openaccess orm\sdk\VEnhance.exe -assembly:C:\fdb\MyTool.exe -debug+ -verbose+ -reference:C:\fdb\bin\Debug\DllAccessor.exeC:\fdb\DataModel\bin\Debug\DataModel.dll

C:\fdb\MyTool.exe(-1, 1): error:OpenAccess Error: assertion failed: inconsistent generic detection: TFSIntegration.ViewModelProxy`1+FieldType

What does it mean and how can I fix this? Any ideas?

Thanks a lot!

Vadym
  2. Alexander
    Admin
    Alexander avatar
    727 posts

Posted 17 Aug 2012 Link to this post

Hello Vadym,

Please note that you do not need to enhance the application assembly but only the one that contains your persistent classes. As I see you have a separate assembly for the classes, so only DataModel.dll should be enhanced and MyTool.exe requires just references to Telerik.OpenAccess.dll and Telerik.OpenAccess.35.Extensions.dll (if you are using Linq to fetch data).
    Hope that helps.

Regards,
    Alexander
    the Telerik team
    Follow @OpenAccessORM Twitter channel to be the first one to get the latest updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs!
  3. DevCraft banner