Here is the list of fixes I apply:
- System.Windows.xaml, I remove the line:
- System.Windows.xaml, TextBoxStyle, I remove the ReadOnly Storyboard and the Background="Transparent" in the ScrollViewer ContentElement
- Telerik.Windwos.Controls.Data.xaml, I remove the TextBoxStyle and merge System.Windows.xaml resource dictionary instead
- Telerik.Windwos.Controls.Diagrams.Extensions.xaml, I remove the TextBoxStyle and merge System.Windows.xaml resource dictionary instead
- Telerik.Windows.Controls.Input.xaml, RadMaskedInputBase, I remove the ReadOnly Storyboard
- Telerik.Windwos.Controls.Navigation.xaml, I remove the TextBoxStyle and merge System.Windows.xaml resource dictionary instead
So there are two groups of fixes:
- the border disappearing when the control is ReadOnly (this might be intentional, but my customers want to see the border).
- the scrollviewer fix is needed for an obscure bug that makes usercontrol content take up about 10000 pixels, but this only happens in the RadOutlookBar inside a RadDockingPane that is left aligned in combination with RadExpander,
Don't think you want to apply either fix in your version, but what would make life easier for me is if I only had to apply the fix once instead of 4 times for each definition of RadTextBoxStyle. That would be possible if you merged the System.Windows.xaml dictionary instead of copy/pasting the style.