This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

objc-class-ref in TelerikUI(TKCalendarEventKitDataSource.o) And ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture i386

4 Answers 42 Views
Chart
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Nandu
Top achievements
Rank 1
Nandu asked on 09 Sep 2015, 10:27 AM

im using TelerikUI Framework, when im using in my original Application it will shows the below errors.

1). objc-class-ref in TelerikUI(TKCalendarEventKitDataSource.o)
2). ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture i386

First to import these 2 frameworks( EventKit Framework,EvntKit Framework and TelerikAppFeedback)  properly it's working, but when im import TelerikUI framework it will shows error.

Note: In Sample Application it's working fine, but in my existed application it is not working properly. 

im existed app im using the frameworks in added attached files. Please fine the attached file.

Thanks in Advance.

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Adrian
Telerik team
answered on 11 Sep 2015, 04:00 PM
Hi Nandu,

Thank you for contacting us.

Usually to use TelerikUI for iOS in your project you should refer the TelerikUI.framework from the installation folder. If you are creating an App Extension, however, you should use the embedded frameworks. In the embedded folder, there are two embedded frameworks for debug and release version. The debug version contains simulator and device symbols while the release version contains only device symbols. It seems that the issue is caused because you are trying to run the app on simulator using the release version of the embedded frameworks. If you use the debug version the issue should be solved.

I hope this helps. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Adrian
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Nandu
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 14 Sep 2015, 07:49 AM

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for your advice.

I have to change the embedded frameworks  as debug for simulator, release for Device. still im facing those issues.

please find the attached screenshot of errors, when im importing the TelerikUI framework.

If i don't write below line it's working.

#import <TelerikUI/TelerikUI.h>

but when im importing the above line it shows 5 errors of below screenshot.

Thanks.

Nandu
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 14 Sep 2015, 12:48 PM

Hi Adrian ,

It's done, working fine.

Thanks,

Nandu.

Adrian
Telerik team
answered on 14 Sep 2015, 01:41 PM
Hi Nandu,

I am glad that the issue is solved now.

If you need further assistance, I will be glad to help.

Regards,
Adrian
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Chart
Asked by
Nandu
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Adrian
Telerik team
Nandu
Top achievements
Rank 1