This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

No ComboBox nor Editor in the 2010.1.518 version ?

1 Answer 14 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Thomas B
Top achievements
Rank 1
Thomas B asked on 14 Aug 2010, 01:38 PM
Hello

I am trying to use the controls on an existing MVC project.

I carefully followed every step of your tutorials, and copy-pasted your examples, but the ComboBox, Editor and Window controls don't work.
When I type Html.Telerik()., Intellisense shows me, for example, Calendar, DatePicker, various TextBoxes, TabStrip or TreeView. But no ComboBox, no Editor, no Window. When I try to use them anyway, I get a CS1061 error.

Too bad I wanted specifically those three, and for the moment I have no use of the others, because these work perfectly fine.

I am using the 2010.1.518 version for MVC1 (I have no idea which version of MVC I am using), on Visual Web Developer 2008.

Moreover, I noticed that the demo page has no demo for these three, even though they are listed on the product page.
But if I go on a specific control's product page, I can see the demo for this control.

Thanks

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Alex Gyoshev
Telerik team
answered on 16 Aug 2010, 07:21 AM
Hello Broust,

These controls are to be released in the Q2 2010 version, which is currently in beta (the official release will be available soon).

Greetings,
Alex Gyoshev
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Thomas B
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Alex Gyoshev
Telerik team
Share this question
or