Regarding the problem with your Auto Compartido project:
After examining the logs you've attached and checking the logs on our servers as well I have come to the conclusion that one of your plugins - plugin.google.maps depends on com.google.playservices
. Since April last year however, all of cordova's plugins migrated to npm
. As a side effect of this all of the plugins changed their names and com.google.playservices
is actually named cordova-plugin-googleplayservices
The above said, I assume you could do one of the following in order to resolve the issue:
- Try upgrading your plugin.google.maps plugin, as it probably has a newer version
- Add cordova-plugin-googleplayservices as a custom plugin, following these steps:
- Add the latest master branch as a custom plugin
- Open the plugin.xml and change the id to cordova-plugin-googleplayservices
Additionally, you might also need to update the android:minSdkVersion in your project's AndroidManifest.xml file to 14 if you haven't done so, as this is now required for your project to successfully build on our side.
As for the problem with your xVideos project it appears you have the android permission ACCESS_MOCK_LOCATION. This permission is intended for debug builds only. If you want to build a release package, containing this permission though you can go through these steps:
- In the AppBuilder Windows client right-click your project and select Edit Configuration -> Android Manifest from the context menu. This will generate and open an AndroidManifest.xml file for editing.
- Edit the manifest tag and add xmlns:tools="http://schemas.android.com/tools" as an attribute to it. It should now look like this:
- Locate the following line:
And below it add another line so that the end result is:
This should enable you to successfully build your applications.
Please, let me know if this helps.
Telerik by Progress