We are giving serious thoughts for shifting to Telerik
So friends please guide us get started.
I would like to know / if...
- Data Dynamics to Telerik Report Conversion utility is available
- Export to Word, Excel , PDF and HTML
- Access to report life cycle just like asp.net page life cycle
- The degree of customization allowed for the Telerik reports if required
- Ifwe can set the date sets, data sources, parameter values programatically
- Does it support SQL reports ? (figures crossed)
can have subreports as a table row (please see the attached PNG file
for clarification. Customer Order History and Customer
- Product History
are the subreports. We are using this scenario basically.)
The report gets flourished by the stored procedure hence the end user
needs to pass some parameters to the report, which in turn will be
passed to stored procedure.
The parameter should
support default values (programatically and manually), validation. Check-box list and date selector are heavily used parameters in our