I installed the input method but wasn't able to reproduce the issue once again. Attached is a video of the steps I did and the sample project I worked on. In order for us to be able to provide you with a possible solution, we need to have this reproducible. Could you modify the sample and send it back pointing out the issue or provide a sample runnable project of your own. Please note that this is a forum thread and you will either have to submit a support ticket or use a third party web site for file sharing.
Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.