1. The transaction will be started automatically during OpenAccessContext.SaveChanges()
2. To achieve that goal you should use pessimistic
transaction locking. In order to set the transaction locking for your domain model you should do the following steps:
- Run the Model Settings dialog
- Go to the Runtime Configuration section under the Backend Settings
- Select the correct setting from the Transaction Locking combo box;
Hope that helps.
the Telerik team
Q1’11 SP1 of Telerik OpenAccess is available for download
; also available is the Q2'11 Roadmap
for Telerik OpenAccess ORM.