We apologize for all the inconveniences caused by this.
The issue could be caused by problem with our cookie, or connectivity troubles. In order to fix this, you can try the following:
- Verify that third-party cookies for your Internet Explorer browser are enabled.
- In IE, go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Delete -> uncheck "Preserve Favorites Website data" and click Delete.
- In all browsers, log out from platform.telerik.com and telerik.com.
- Clear the cache and your browser cookies for app.icenium.com and platform.telerik.com in all browsers.
- Look for %localappdata%\Telerik\BlackDragon\IceCookie.bin on your system and remove it, if present.
- From the same folder, remove the Cache folder and any folders that resemble an email address as well.
- Check if the issue still remains.
If the above does not solve the matter, we will require logs from Fiddler. Here are the steps to obtain them:
- Download Fiddler from here and install it.
- Run Fiddler and go to Tools -> Fiddler Options.
- On the HTTPS page, verify that Capture HTTPS Connects is enabled.
- Verify that Decrypt HTTPS traffic is enabled with the ...from all processes option and minimize Fiddler to tray.
- Run your AppBuilder client and attempt to log in.
- In Fiddler, go to File -> Save -> All Sessions, save the archive to disk (a SAZ file).
- Send us the saz file. (Either attach it or paste the information here.)
I hope this helps. Looking forward to your reply.
Share what you think about AppBuilder and Telerik Platform with us in our feedback portal, so we can become even better!