I have built a small test Silverlight web app. I am using ORM with it. I have a radgrid bound to a DomainContext based object. I followed the video on the Telerik site to get started. The app works fine using VS2010 development server. When I deploy it to a web server I encounter an exception. I figure that the web server is properly configured since I have another Silverlight app that runs on it. It does not use ORM but it does use WCF RIA services. Does anyone have any help for this issue? It must be something really simple I think.
Webpage error details
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; InfoPath.2)
Timestamp: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 21:20:02 UTC
Message: Unhandled Error in Silverlight Application Load operation failed for query 'GetCustomers'. The remote server returned an error: NotFound. at System.ServiceModel.DomainServices.Client.OperationBase.Complete(Exception error)
at System.ServiceModel.DomainServices.Client.LoadOperation.Complete(Exception error)
at System.ServiceModel.DomainServices.Client.DomainContext.CompleteLoad(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.ServiceModel.DomainServices.Client.DomainContext.<>c__DisplayClass1b.<Load>b__17(Object )