I have a weird situation that I have racked my brains over and searched the web a lot and can not find an answer. I have the latest telerik RadEditor (2012.1.215.35) in a website and everything works as expected in IE, Google and Safari. It also works fine in Firefox 11. However, in firefox 3.6.x I have found that the link manager does not work fully! And on two different servers it acts differently.
Here is what I did!
Created the editor page and copied it to our development server environment and everything seems to work fine.
- Copied the dll,s in the bin folder and the editor page to the production server and the unexpected behaviour occurs.
The Unexpected behaviour.
- when using the link manager the link is not actually created (only observed in firefox 3.6.x)
- If I highlight some text, click link manager, enter appropriate info and click "OK", nothing happens, the dialog closes, but no link is created.
- If I highlight an image, use the link manager, it works properly as expected????
- It works fine on the development server
I have setup a test page on the production server so that you can see the behaviour yourself....need firefox 3.6.x