I'd like to clarify that it's unlikely that we'll ever be able to make the Spreadsheet look like a Grid.
The closest we can get to your scenario is the DataSource binding
Regarding the specific features in question:
1. Can we move worksheet bar to the top?
No, but that can be done via the activeSheet method
2. Can we set a default worksheet to open up with?
Yes, via the activeSheet configuration
2. Can we lock all features but only open "add row" to the user?
Not right now, but we're ready to consider configuration for specific features.
3. Can we add a drop-down list to one column of cells?
Not at the moment. Please vote for this feature
4. can it handle different date/time format based on the user culture?
No, but it's something that we'd like to have in the future. Please vote for that if you have a minute.
5. can we lock columns so users cannot modify those columns?
Something that we'd like to have in the future. Please vote for that as well.
6. can we pre-define the formula and users cannot change it?
Is that supposed to be only the formula? Locking the entire cell is something we're ready to consider.
7. can we change the column header name instead of "A" "B" "C" ...
No, not right now. Please vote for that as well.
I hope that helps.
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Feedback Portal
and vote to affect the priority of the items