Thanks for writing and for reporting this issue.
I have tried to reproduce it on my side by using a very simple setup of RadJumpList and a collection of items that expose a Name
property. I filled my collection with two items that have their Name
property initialized to Aa
and to Am
respectively. I then changed the Name
property of the first item to Az
and it was correctly repositioned. After that I reverted it to Aa
and it was correctly repositioned at the first place of the viewport without any glitches.
Since I could be doing something differently, I would kindly like to ask you to provide me with some further details on your scenario so that I can make sure that I try to debug it correctly. It will be great if you manage to isolate it in a separate project and send it to me for investigation.
Please note that you will have to open a new support ticket in order to be able to attach files.
Thanks for your time.
the Telerik team
Sharpen your .NET Ninja skills
! Attend Q1 webinar week and get a chance to win a license! Book your seat now >>