The goal of the Telerik Forum is to provide all registered users with a way to find answers to their questions before officially contacting Telerik. In case you need a faster and precise response, please start a new support ticket as it gets higher priority than Forum posts.
A post in the Forums doesn't guarantee you a response from the Telerik support team although 95% of all posts are eventually addressed. Additionally, a post is not assigned a response time as with the support ticketing system.
The Forums can be used to:
- Discuss coding techniques with fellow Telerik users
- Share your experience on the Telerik suite of controls
- Contact Telerik with a question
- Contact Telerik MVPs
- Help other users
Telerik strives to constantly improve its support services but it is essential to have full information to supply precise replies. If we do not have enough details we will not be able to properly address your inquiry and we will ask for further info. The extra loop is sure to slow down the time it takes to resolve your problem, and subsequently the further development of your project.
It is vital that you follow these guidelines in order to receive an accurate response:
GUIDELINES TO USING THE SUPPORT FORUM
- You should have a valid Telerik account to post in the Forum. You can create one from the Registration page here. Anonymous names will not be allowed and such posts will not be answered or will be deleted.
- Use the relevant product forum to post your questions and comments.
- Post your questions in English.
- Describe your question in detail. Make sure to include the following information:
- Type of project: Web Site, Class library, Windows forms application, WPF or Silverlight application?
- Does the problem relate to the Win Viewer, Web Viewer, WPF or Silverlight viewer?
- Step by step instructions on how to reproduce the problem.
- File attachments (except images) are not supported, however you can paste a code snippet. If you think that Telerik needs to review your project and/or files, or that a screenshot is necessary, start a new support ticket.
- Stack trace, if applicable.
- Used programming language (C# or VB.NET).
- State the software you are using, including:
- OS version and applied service packs.
- Regional and language settings, if different from En-US.
- Exact version of Telerik Reporting.
- Exact browser version, if you are using the Web Viewer.
- PDF viewer version, if applicable.
- MS Office version, if applicable.
- Telerik reserves the right to use, reproduce and share the material you post within the forums.
- Telerik reserves the right to not participate in all posts.
- Telerik reserves the right to remove any messages that do not comply with these terms.
The Telerik team