Thank you for your feedback. There is a similar idea posted on our Ideas & Feedback portal. I would encourage you to open and vote for it - here
In meantime I would suggest you how to set your view to suite your needs. You can create a new one or just modify the existing Task Board view (as long as you have the required permissions).
if you decide to create a new follow these steps:
- Click on Create view in the navigation
- From the right top corner choose to board view
- Again from right top corner click on No rows button and select Parent Item. You can find more information about customizing boards - here.
- Add type filter e.g. Stories and Bugs
- Add iteration filter (current iteration)
- Click Apply - now the items are grouped by their parent item and shown in rows (like in the Silverlight)
- From the left top corner of the view add type filter (Task)
- Click Apply - now you will see all tasks for their parents (Stories and Bugs).
If you prefer just to modify the existing task board, please refer to the attached screenshots. The third screenshot is just to show the data stored in the database.
I hope that will work for your case.